Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Two.


 

(http://onegigco.com/)

http://www.thecateredaffair.com/bpl/

http://www.brixwineshop.com/

http://terangaboston.com/

JeriRose, Management, CHO.

http://www.dsni.org/)

I’m in the process of putting together an event planning team who shares my views and perspectives, and we plan to work diligently to bring you a great time. I would reword this sentence (the first step in bringing this project to life was putting together an event team who shared my views and perspectives) something like that. Then I’d give information about the two names listed below (what are their rolls, where do they work, what do they do, etc.)

(https://www.boston.gov/municipal-buildings/strand-theatre)

We (are still building our team) want to add your name to list to! To send (share) any insight, inquiries, or be a part of this project please email  and resumes, feel free to email UnionAvenue1@gmail.com for more information. I would move this comment to the end – if you’re looking for people to add to the team, reword this so that you can have a comment about joining you here and then the questions, comments or concerns at the end of the proposal.

A bit of history on the project (or some title to let them know what is coming)

I began work on ‘The Tale of a Lonely Recluse,’ entirely out of personal necessity – I sought (was seeking) a closure project. My time spent in the world seeking the new (,) inevitably let me back home, the city of my beginnings, to Boston, the city of my beginnings,(.) and I felt compelled to tell her story(,) as well as my own.

It began (choose a different word for began) as a story about an inner-city boy who wants more than anything to know ‘art’, and become a modern day rock opera (does the boy want to become a modern day rock opera? Wording is confusing). How, I cannot tell you, but ‘The Maze’ (this is the first time you’ve mentioned The Maze…what is it?) and its habitants have become a part of my blood stream, if they ever were not before. The music: jazz, alternative and blues, spans the ages, and I am honored to act as a vessel for these new stories, in tune.

 

So far ‘Tale’ has gone through several incarnations, having been hosted for a one day preliminary reading with Company One Theater in Boston’s South End, as well as a lab workshop with The Wellfleet Harbor Actor’s Theater. I’ve been honored to know some of the most incredible actors of our time, and been even more honored to call them my friends. In 2012, several alumni of The Boston Arts Academy came together to form a small arts production non-profit called TheNPLAP Incorporated, and we were blessed enough to workshop several scenes and a full read through via the org as well (<-this sentence is a bit confusing, are you part of the NPLAP? Or did you workshop with them?). It’s (Its) president and director(,) Alexander Castillo-Nunez(,) is currently an area director for the Massachusetts State House. I am happy to still be a member and presiding founder of 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eight.

JAMISON: --bitten off a little more than I can chew... (A.P. doesn’t respond ) Okay. Let’s be honest. It’s really... none of your business....